It’s not long till Christmas now, and this year instead of buying a standard chocolate advent calendar why not buy the gift that keeps on giving?
I’ve picked out my top 5 alternative advent calendars, a month worth of presents to yourself…gotta be better than chocolate right?
1. Imagine getting a new shower gel/moisturiser/bath bubbles every morning! Arran Aromatics advent will give you just that and for only £40! So start every day in December smelling amazing.
2. The Ginvent calendar is pretty pricey at £114 but for this you get a mixture of favourites, rare gins and some craft goodies too. And incase you don’t like Gin, they do a whiskey one…you can thank me later.
3. Who doesn’t love new make up on Christmas?! How about something new to play with every morning for the whole of December, let me introduce W7, a cruelty free make up calendar for only £30!
4. No one does a Christmas candle like Yankee candle, with this calendar your house will smell amazing for December and beyond, for only £32 you will get an adorable reindeer carousel box full of Christmas delights.
5. Christmas brings out the inner child in us all and with this Lego advent calendar you’ll wake up to a toy every morning. So take a day (or two) off work and play with some lego, it’ll only set you back £20